Monday, March 3, 2014

What you didn't see on the "Sneak Peek"

Photographing children is seriously one of the things I love doing more than anything else... they are so funny, I mean really, who else do you get to be around that does exactly what they are feeling in that moment... I love catching some of these things on camera!  I would say that having fun with these kids is one of my favorite parts of being a photographer.  I love to get the kids laughing, being themselves and most importantly having fun.  Usually I get the funniest pictures during the second half of the photo shoot, once the kids have warmed up a little...  They show their funniest faces, expressions and personality.  One of the biggest things I have learned (and am still learning) is that if I can be relaxed and am having a good time, the kids will usually mimic this.  I also want to give a TON of credit to my AMAZING assistants that have wonderful personalities and are so great with kids.  I could not do it without them!

I wanted to share a few of these funny captures with you (a little bit of what you don't see in a sneak peek ;-)!  Here are a few that I thought were so cute!  Happy Monday everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment